- Creating grace notes will break slurs, ties, crescendo/decrescendo wedges as well as ottava alta/bassa lines.
- Overlap of score expressions. MaxScore is based on JMSL which was designed to give composers a tool for real-time composition and notation. Due to speed concerns, proper positioning of score expressions has had lower priority. Use Picster or Quick Text to create elements with greater control of placing.
- Notes in Live clips have only five dimensions (Pitch, Time, Duration, Velocity, Muted) MaxScore has 22. Therefore, re-transcribing will erase previous edits.
- Don’t attempt to close any non-Live windows with cmd-W as this will only affect Live’s main window. You can’t avoid using the mouse.
MaxScore/LiveScore Editor Issues:
- Grace notes are currently disabled.