MaxScore 0.4 has just been released. This update contains some major bug fixes and changes. Here are some of them:
1. Microtonal notation preferences have been moved to the Pitch Tool.
2. The Pitch Tool has been redesigned and is easier to use.
3. For the entry of equal tempered scales, use the nTET-entry “keyboard”. See menu on the bottom.
4. There is better support for Just Intonation with three more entry modes.
5. The user can now set a preference whether playback is automatically performed in overdrive which greatly improves accuracy.
6. The editor does a better job now keeping track of repeated accidentals in 1/8 and 1/12-tone notation modes.
This is, most likely, going to be the last update before the next major release starting with version number 1, to be expected sometime in the fall. This Max 6 only version will feature a new and advanced drawing context, xml import, dynamic notation for alternate representations of microtonal music and much more.