New style editors and features
- MaxScore now comes with a set of editors for the creation of staff styles:
- Tablature editor for non-standard instruments or scordatura
- Clef Designer for non-standard and rare clefs as well as OpenMusic-style multi-stave systems
- Editor for the Bohlen-Pierce chromatic scale and its triple and quintuple subdivisions in Müller-Hajdu notation
- Microtonal playback via Thomas Hummel’s conTimbre orchestral sound bank is now supported.
A new playback module is capable of reading conTimbre’s cePlayerOrc files and communicating with the ePlayer via udp messages on its default port.
- The Scala archive has now been included in a searchable SQLite data base. The database consists of 4600+ items and can be searched according to number of steps, pitch value and comment.
- Auto beaming: Beam groups can now be defined for any time signature.
- Removal of left margin: The left margin of a measure can now be removed for accurate space notation.